My camera died so I wasn't able to get very many pictures, but here is what I did get.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Visiting teaching/home teaching FHE
Last night we decided to get together for FHE with a few other families so that we could also do some visiting teaching and home teaching. It was a good time. Nick had to fly late, so although this was partly his idea, the show had to go on without him. Hopefully next time he will be able to come. We sat around eating and talking most of the night. Then Taylor Reid shared a great story and lesson for us. We ended the night with some smores and then headed of to clean up some pretty dirty kids. It is just fun to get together with friends. Hopefully next time more people will be able to make it.
My camera died so I wasn't able to get very many pictures, but here is what I did get.

My camera died so I wasn't able to get very many pictures, but here is what I did get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This was such a great idea. I really enjoyed being there with everyone. Even though Nick couldn't be there, he had a great idea.
Post a Comment