
Last weekend some friends and I had a girls weekend in San Francisco. I grew up in Northern California, and I have always loved San Francisco, so for me it was kinda like going home. We had a really good time. On of the highlights from the trip is that we got to go see the play Wicked. Not only did we get to see it, but we won the tickets and got to sit in the front row. We had walked over to the theater just to see how much the tickets costs (which were way out of my price range) but the guy at the ticket office told us that we should put our name in the daily drawing that they do and try to win tickets. He said with a group as big as ours (there were 10 or us) we would have a pretty good chance of at least one or two people winning and then the rest could just buy tickets if they wanted to. We decided it was worth a try so we entered. I had decided that if I didn't win that I would just go do something else while whoever did win watched the show because it didn't really matter to me either way, but I sure didn't want to pay $100 to see it. They were giving away 12 sets of two tickets so we only needed five people to win in order for our whole group to be able to go. As it turned out we all ended up winning, (which did not make everyone else in the drawing very happy) but after we had enough tickets for our group we just had them put the tickets back into the drawing for someone else to win.
The show was AWESOME! I wasn't sure if I was really going to like it or not because I was never a big fan of the Wizard of Oz when I was a kid because I thought it was a little scary. This show was just so well done and a lot of fun to watch. I was very impressed and glad that it worked out for us all to see it.
2 comments:
Well Well. Sounds like you are one lucky girl. Pretty neat that you all won. almost sounds rigged. hee hee
I am so jealous, totally wish I could have been there!! I have been wanting to see that, but know that Willey isn't into that stuff! We just need to move closer so I can escape with you when you go on your fun trips!!!
Post a Comment