Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fist day of Presschool... 9/12/2011

Since my older girls school started back in July Brooklyn has been begging to go to school. I had quite a time finding the right preschool for her...but finally I found one and she was so excited. It made it even more exciting for her that her best friend Skyla is in the same class is her. She goes 5 days a week for 3 hours a day. She loves her school and it has been so good for her. (other than getting paint on her clothes and hair almost every day. haha) It was a little weird for me the first day she was at school because it has been a very long time since I haven't had any kids in the house, but I quickly got used to it. :)

It was a very bright day so I had a hard time getting a picture of her with her eyes open. You can't tell from these pictures that she really is so excited to be at school, but she really was.


Brooklyn and Skyla

No comments: