This picture makes them look crooked but they're not, it's just the angle that I took the picture at.
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Hair bow problem solved (almost)... 8/29/2011
My friend Kim makes all my girls hair bows for me and they are so cute. I didn't realize how many bows I had until the drawer I had them in started getting hard to close. So I decided it was time to get them out of that drawer. I went to the thrift store and bought some picture frames, took the glass and backing off, sanded them down to give it the distressed look, and stapled strips of ribbon down the back side of the frame. I hung the frames on my bathroom wall and clipped the hair bows to the strips of ribbon. It now serves two purposes, cute wall art for my bathroom and a convenient place to keep their bows. Unfortunately I have more bows than I thought so I'm going to have to go back to the thrift store and get another frame (or two).
This picture makes them look crooked but they're not, it's just the angle that I took the picture at.
The smaller clip frame
This picture makes them look crooked but they're not, it's just the angle that I took the picture at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment