Monday, September 19, 2011

Girls Night... 8/18/2011

My friends and I were able to have the BEST girls night out. We started our night by going to the musical Mixed Tape. It was seriously so good. (I'm hoping to take Nick back to it before it leaves town) It is a musical play all about the 80's. It was so fun hearing all the music that we grew up listening to. I think almost every song that came on we would say, "Oh I LOVE this song!" We all laughed and smiled so hard that my jaw was hurting by the end of the night from smiling so much. Definitely a good play.

After the show we went over to Extraordinary Desserts for some very yummy treats. I can't remember what my dessert was called, but it was SO good!





I can't wait until the next girls night!!

1 comment:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

CLEARLY it wasn't the BEST girls night since I wasn't there! :) Hahaha...man, still so sad I missed out! I need to time having a baby better next time :) Hahaha...