Saturday, September 17, 2011

Practicing her back stroke... 8/5/2011

While my friend Jenn went to Hawaii with her husband on one of his business trips, I got to keep their three kids for the week. I wasn't sure how it was going to be having six kids, but it was so fun. All the kids got along so good, there wasn't a single fight between any of the kids the whole week (which is a pretty big deal because it's rare that my older two girls go more than a day without arguing). Kaylee and Courtney still had school during this time (the other kids school hadn't started yet) so while they were at school I wanted to get the rest of the kids out of the house so they wouldn't get bored. We ended up going over to my friend Margie's house most of the days to use her swimming pool. All of the kids LOVE to be in the water so this was the perfect thing to keep them all happy.

On one of the days we were at the pool Brooklyn decided to start working on her back stroke. I don't know what made her decide to do this, but she spent most of the time swimming on her back. It was so funny.







No comments: