Friday, September 30, 2011

A Look Back...

Yesterday when I was out to lunch with my friends we somehow got on the topic of when Brooklyn decided to climb inside the toilet when she was a year and a half old. I told them I would repost the picture, so here it is.

As I was looking for the toilet picture it was fun for me looking back at all the old pictures from when my girls were so little. Time just goes by so fast and I don't want to forget anything so here is a look back at the girls.

BROOKLYN - There is nothing that this child won't climb in, up, on, under, over... you name it she'll do it, she is pretty fearless. She is so funny and makes me laugh all the time.











COURTNEY - She is so lovable and cuddly. (the only of my children you likes to cuddle) You would expect a firey temper from a little redhead, but she is the opposite of that. Speaking of her red hair, her hair used to be a pretty bright red color (even if her dad is in denial about it) and now that it has light quite a bit, it is still a pretty color, but I miss the brightness it had.



This has always been my favorite picture of Courtney. I took this picture of Nick and didn't realize until looking at it later that Courtney is trying to be just like her dad, seriously so cute!









This was right after Courtney got six stitches in her bottom lip from falling on Nick's sailboat and having her bottom teeth go completely thru her lip.


KAYLEE - She has always been my little entertainer. She loves to get up and dance and sing and doesn't really care who's watching. She is also my big helper and a great big sister.







No comments: