Here is our little camp site area.
Monday, September 19, 2011
School camp out... 8/12/11
The girls school did their second annual camp out and of course Nick was gone again for it so it was just the girls and I again. Brooklyn got to have a slumber party at her friend Eva's house again this year so she was very excited. The older girls and I went down to the school early so we could pick out our site and get everything ready and set up before it got too full. It was so fun getting to spend time with them. They played with their friends and then when it got dark they showed a movie on a projector screen. I think it's so nice that their school does this because not only is it fun for the kids, but it gives the parents a chance to get to know each other.
Here is our little camp site area.
Courtney hung out with me most of the time which was kinda fun to have some one on one time with her.
Here is our little camp site area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment