Monday, November 1, 2010
Boat races...
Before Nick left on deployment him and the girls sat down and made boats out of cereal boxes. He told them to save them until we had a good rain so they could sail them down the gutter. On Saturday both of the girls soccer games were cancelled because it was raining. As soon as we pulled back in the drive way the girls immediately asked if they could sail their boat. I said yes and they ran right in the house to get them, they were so excited. They raced them down the street and around the corner to the next block. I was surprised how fast they went. Kaylee's boat ended up winning the race. They had so much fun. On our walk back to the house they were already planning what their "next boats" are going to look like.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a good Dad! Can't believe how grown up your girls are. We have not seen you guys in 3 years. I bet they have no idea who we are :(
I love Kaylee's boat with the people on it! Looks like fun! I wish our games were cancelled!
Post a Comment