Monday, November 1, 2010

Trunk-or-treat

Friday night was our wards Trunk-or-treat. There was food, games, and lots of treats... what more could we ask for. :) The girls had so much fun playing all the different games. They went fishing, popped balloons with darts, golfed, threw bean bags into pumpkins, rings around witch hats, got their nails painted, sack races, cake walk, and went thru the haunted house. After the costume parade they all went outside and trick-or-treated at all the different cars that we decorated up. They had so much fun, and they looked so cute.





Since Halloween fell on a Sunday this year we did not take the girls out trick-or-treating, but I did let them hand out candy to other kids before they went to bed. I thought they might feel a little jealous seeing all the other little kids out trick-or-treating but they didn't, they thought it was so fun handing out the candy. Every time Kaylee would drop candy in someones bucket she would say, "Have a Happy Halloween." It was really sweet the way she said it. Brooklyn was her usual funny self, every time someone would come up to the door she would say, "Oh I like your costume, you look so cute! Do you want to see my cat Gussy Bear?" I think she thought they were all there to visit with her because she would try and strike up a conversation with them when really all they wanted was to get their candy and head to the next house. Then when she would see kids trick-or-treating at the houses across the street she would stand on our front porch and yell, "Hey guys, come over here! I have candy for you!!" It was really cute. I wish I would have gotten some pictures of them doing it. That was the end of our week long Halloween celebration. :)

No comments: