Monday, November 1, 2010

The Haunted Trail...

After the trunk-or-treat party Jeanine, Julie, Amy and I decided to head over to Balboa park for their haunted trail. It's been about 10 years since I've been there, and even though I knew what to expect, it was still scary. We had fun though. We waited in line for about 2 hours before we got in, but we were kept entertained while we were waiting in line. They had people there that were dressed up scary and would randomly walk up groups of people that were in line and when they weren't looking they would scare you. They weren't aloud to touch you, or you them, but they would seriously get right in your face, follow you when you tried to walk away, and come up behind you and scream in your ear. It was scary but fun.

This was one of the people that they had walking around the crowd scaring people. We got her to stop and pose for this picture with Julie, after scaring us first, and as soon as I was done snapping this picture she snapped at Julie and breathed her "hot moist breath" (that's how Julie described it) on her ear. It was seriously the funniest part of the entire night.

No comments: