Last month Nick's ship pulled into Malaysia. I think they spent about 3 or 4 days there. Here are a few pictures he sent me from there. I'm going to put his captions underneath so it will be in his words.

This is one of the group of chiefs, we went to dinner on the last day.

This is Nick with his Senior Chief, Justin Tate. (I'm not going to use his words for this one because they weren't very nice. Nick Doesn't really like this guy very much)

These were just some huge towers there, they are called the Twin Towers, supposedly some of the tallest in the world.

Here is China Town

This looked like Washington's space needle. It was cool, we went up to the top and you could see the entire city. It was a really awesome view.

Here is another one of us at dinner, as you can see I didn't want to take a picture, I just wanted to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment