Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kaylee's Hero...

At Kaylee's school the girls were given these papers and asked to go home and tell about who their hero's are and draw a picture of them. I thought Kaylee's was so sweet that I wanted to share it. I don't know if you can see if very well in this picture, but she picked her dad as her hero. She wrote, "He's in the navy and saves people who are drowning and keeps the world safe for me to live in." She drew a picture of someone who is drowning in the water and about to be eaten by a shark, and Nick is jumping out of his helicopter to save them. I love to hear how proud the girls are of their dad. She's so sweet.


2 comments:

Jenn said...

This is just too precious!!!!!

Sharon said...

That is so sweet. And so cool about the concert on Nicks ship.