Wednesday, December 29, 2010

9 years old!!!

How is it that this little baby is already 9 years old?!?!

I know that everyone always says that kids grow up so fast, but it really is true. It seems like not long ago Kaylee was this chubby little babe... and now she is a big 9 year old girl who will be taller than me in just a couple of years. I asked her this morning what she learned while she was eight, she said "multiplication and division, and how to ride a bike without training wheels". When I asked her what her favorite memory of being 8 was she said, "January 2nd because that was the day that I was baptized!" (I was pretty impressed that she remembered the date) When I asked her what she was looking forward to learning/doing now that she is 9 and she said, "I want to be able to complete my division tests in under 3 minutes." So at least she has a nice goal for her. A little more information about Kaylee- her favorite color is green, she is always the first one asleep in our house and the first one awake, she loves watching tv and movies, she hates mushrooms, her favorite things to do is art or any kind of craft project, and she is an AWESOME big sister. We are very lucky to have Kaylee in our family. She is so sweet, funny and kind. I can always count on her to help me when I need it, and make me smile without even trying to. We love you so much Kaylee and can't wait to see what this next year of excitement brings to you.

No comments: