Thursday, December 30, 2010
Big Balloon Parade...
So today I had originally planned on staying in all day and rest up from our busy day yesterday, but instead I decided to take the girls downtown to watch the big balloon parade. I knew driving downtown and actually finding a parking spot would not very easy or fun, so I decided to take the girls on the trolley. They LOVE riding on the trolley and are always asking me to take them on it. I have never taken all three of them on it by myself before so I wasn't sure how that was going to go, but it turned out fine. All the girls seemed to like the parade but Brooklyn was completely in awe of how big all of the balloons were. She seriously couldn't get enough. Every time a new one would walk past us she would gasp and say, "Wow that one is really really big". She could have stayed and looked at those balloons all day, but it had to come to an end at some point. She was not to happy about it being over until I told her she got to go ride on the trolley again. Aside from how cold it was outside today, it was a really good day.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Make sure we come with you to this next year! :) Oh my goodness, Azure wore the EXACT same outfit as Kaylee yesterday! Haha, too bad we didn't make it to the park, they would have loved being twins!!
Post a Comment