Sunday, December 19, 2010
This might make me sounds like a bad mom, but sometimes as parents we have to make decisions that we think is best for that situation and that is what I did. Last week I looked out the back door to see two little mice playing out on the back patio. They were running all around have a grand ole time. It was at that moment that I decided that they needed to leave before they found a way to get into the house. I had traps set around the patio and in the garage. Two days later we caught our little friends. When I saw the little thing stuck in the mouse trap there was absolutely no way I was going to dispose of it's furry, gross little body. So I did what any good mom would do and I made my daughter do it for me. :) Actually she was excited to do it. I made her wear gloves though just because I thought it was so gross, she thought gloves weren't necessary though. She was having a little too much fun with this. As we took the mouse outside she began to chase me around my van with it's little body dangling from the trap. I was screaming so loud and yelling, "I WILL GROUND YOU AND TAKE AWAY ALL YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS IF YOU DON'T STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!" She was laughing so hard tears were running down her face. Then as I tried to get a picture of her with it for my blog she would lunge at me with the thing in her hand. I was screaming so loud that my neighbor finally came out to see what the commotion was all about. When he saw what was going on he joined in with Kaylee's laughter. Seriously, could she be anymore like her father! Hopefully now that we caught them both they didn't leave any of their friends behind. It just grosses me out to much.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HEE, HEE!!!!!
You could have dropped the mouse over to my neighbor so that she could package it up for my boys to use as a science lesson....
:):)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh my, Kaylee should have sold tickets to the show (I would've paid) and made some big bucks!
p.s. I would have made Azure do it too!! :)
Post a Comment