Friday, December 3, 2010
Look Alikes...
Kaylee was looking thru some old pictures the other night and came across this picture of Nick's youngest sister Maryann. Even though I have always thought that her and Kaylee look alike, I think this was the first time Kaylee has noticed it. She kept looking at the picture and saying, "Wow she looks just like me!" She thought it was so cool that she looked like her aunt that she actually slept with the picture on her night stand. The next morning she kept walking around the house holding it up to the side of her face and asking me if I could tell they looked alike. She then BEGGED me to let her take the picture to school so she could show her friends. So can you see the family resemblance?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy Moly!! She really looks like her aunt thats CRAZY!! Shes so cute!!
Post a Comment