Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve...

I had a lot of plans I wanted to do with the girls on Christmas Eve, unfortunately I ended up getting really sick that day was not able to do anything. Luckily my family was here to play with the girls while I took two naps to try and get better. Even though we couldn't go out and do any of the fun things I had planned, it was still a good day staying in with my girls. After my second nap the medicine seemed to be kicking in enough to make me able to get up and move around. I gave the girls their Christmas Eve gifts to open (matching elf pj's with their names on them), read a story, put out a snack for Santa and his reindeers, then off to bed to wait for him to come leave special treats for everyone. The girls were so excited, but luckily it didn't take them to long to fall asleep.



No comments: