Jumping on the beds was a "must do" in Brooklyn's mind.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Hotel Entertainment...
Spending four nights in a hotel (or as the girls liked to call it "our little apartment" ) gave the girls plenty of time to get creative on how to entertain themselves.
Jumping on the beds was a "must do" in Brooklyn's mind.

Who needs mints on the pillows when you can have shower caps? I guess my kids have never seen a shower cap before because they thought this was the coolest thing. They would look forward to the following day when the maids would bring them a new one to play with. (It's always the simplest things that makes the best toys)
While Brooklyn would take her naps the big girls would go in the bathroom and play in there for like two hours. (This was their idea, I did not make them hang out in the bathroom) They would bring all of their pillows and blankets in there and make little beds in the bathtub and under the sink counter. They would also swing on the curtain rod which I had to put a stop to because I did not want to make a trip to the emergency room, or have to buy a new curtain rod.
Jumping on the beds was a "must do" in Brooklyn's mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment