Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving...

Nick's grandparents prepared a delicious thanksgiving dinner for us all to enjoy. There was a group of 12 adults and 4 kids at there house and we had such a nice time just getting together and talk with everyone. Also on this day I had taken the girls to see the movie Tangled. It was so cute. Brooklyn sat so still and quiet in her chair (I'm not sure that has ever happened at a movie theater with her before) which goes to show right there that it had to be a good movie to keep a 2 year olds attention the whole time. Then before heading back to our hotel room that night we stopped to do a little pre-black Friday shopping. It was a very good day. I know I have a TON to be thankful for so I shouldn't really complain, but the only thing that would have made the day better is if Nick would have been there with us. Hopefully next year he will be here to celebrate with us.

This is not a joke. As we were driving over to Nick's grandparents house from our hotel room we saw a group of about 8-10 wild turkeys walking down the side of the road. The girls insisted that I stop the car and take a picture. We were all joking that they must have run away so they wouldn't turn into someones Thanksgiving dinner. It was a funny moment to start our day.
The girls about to dig in and eat all their yummy food.

No comments: